We home educate our children in using the Classical Method. From time to time I will be blogging about our efforts: what worked and what did not. We attend a Classical Conversations group and enjoy the fellowship with others, both adults and children, in our endeavors to gain knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. At this point all our boys are in the early and middle elementary years with our youngest not yet started. We have a marathon still in front of us but we are pushing ahead toward the prize at the end!
- Click here to see what I did on a day off from the boys and how it helped me learn more of what I really want
- Check out how I feel about home educating our boys and the reactions of others here
- Try this Hands-on Review for your students using salt dough. Click here to find out how.
- What we are doing in teaching our boys. Click here.
- Click here to see how we teach THANKFULNESS in a fun way.